A disabled woman is suing Johnny Depp after she became involved in an altercation with his security guards at an Iggy and The Stooges gig. The woman alleges Depp ordered his security guards to forcibly remove her from her VIP seat, “exposing her buttocks” in the process, MSN reports.
In court documents obtained by Enews, the women claims that she noticed Depp and his entourage “huddled and speaking to one another” and glancing at her. She claims Depp was “supplying direct supervision and management of his security guards and directing their current and future actions.”
She also alleges that Depp’s security guards tried to put her in handcuffs while saying they were off duty police officers.
According to MSN, Depp is being sued for a number of offences that include: false imprisonment; assault; battery; intentional infliction of emotional distress; and discriminatory practices in public accommodations.
So far Johnny Depp has not commented on the lawsuit.
Last week Depp surprised everyone when he performed on stage with Marilyn Manson at the Golden Gods Awards night. Check out the footage below…
Watch: Marilyn Manson and Johnny Depp – Sweet Dreams
Watch: Marilyn Manson and Johnny Depp – The Beautiful People
- The Best Videos From Soundwave 2015, Part 2
- Soundwave 2015, Sydney: A Metal Perspective
- Watch: Marilyn Manson Joins Smashing Pumpkins On Stage At Soundwave Sydney
- Johnny Depp Joined Marilyn Manson At Brisbane Sidewave
- Billy Corgan Talks Marilyn Manson Soundwave Team-Up
- Soundwave 2015 Setlists: Slipknot, Faith No More, Smashing Pumpkins & More