This year’s Splendour In The Grass is just around the corner, so it’s time to gaze into our imaginary (but very accurate) crystal ball to ponder what kind of shenanigans will happen at this year’s festival.
Last year’s Splendour shindig featured a bunch of crazy shit — a band was evicted from the festival by police, there was a tomato sauce bottle bong signed by Violent Soho, a bro tricked everyone with his gross party trick, and there was even a bloody #SnakeInTheGrass.
So, without further ado, here are some crazy moments that definitely (well, might) happen at Splendour this year.
10 Crazy Moments That Will Definitely* Happen At Splendour This Year
1. The Smith Street Band Will Get Political, Before Realising They All Have Dual Citizenship
2. Someone Will Cover Daryl Braithwaite's ‘The Horses’
3. Dune Rats Will Shock Everyone By Declaring 'Shoeys Are Dead'
4. Father John Misty Will Cancel His Set After Crawling Into His Own Ass
5. Peking Duk Will Bring Out 1,000 Special Guests (And Their Puppers)
6. There Will Be A Mass Paul Kelly 'How To Make Gravy' Singalong
7. King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard Will Play Four Albums Over A Four-Hour Set
8. New Security Rules Will Cause Bum-Bag Prices To Rise Nation-Wide
9. Kirin J Callinan Will Perform A Totally Normal And Not-At-All Weird Set
10. Rag'N'Bone Man Will Reduce The Crowd To Tears With A Single Word
* Music Feeds cannot guarantee that these ‘moments’ will definitely happen.