The Palace Theatre in Melbourne is under threat of demolition, and Australian music lovers are up in arms over the fact that yet another stalwart of their live music scene could be taken away from them.
Not to rub salt in the wound, but we thought stirring the fires of past injustices would bring the potential consequences of such a loss into sharper focus. Here’s a few venues that the world is now worse off without…
- Melbourne’s Palace Theatre To Close Its Doors This May
- Parliament Moves To Block Palace Theatre Redevelopment
- Policy Change Could Save Victorian Live Music Venues Hundreds Of Millions In Overheads
- Palace Theatre Redevelopment Plans Nixed By Planning Minister…For Now
- Music Victoria Backs Campaign To Save Palace Theatre From Demolition
- Proposed Palace Theatre Demolition Has Fans In Uproar