Are you a real Champion when it comes to knowing facts and figures about much-loved Aussie rockers Grinspoon?
Are you up from Six to Midnight blasting their tunes? Do you regularly refer to your Guide to Better Living? Were you born with a Chemical Heart?
OK, enough with the puns. If you answered yes to any of those, or are just a mega Grinspoon fan, then this competition is for you.
Here at Music Feeds, we’re doing a Q+A with a twist. To celebrate the impending release of Grinspoon’s new album Black Rabbits, we’re handing over the reigns to you, our readers, and giving you the chance to ask any question you like to the band!
Yep, if you’ve ever wanted to ask Pat about his favourite colour, Phil about his hair accessories, how long Kristian takes in the shower, or what Joe grabs from the servo when they’ve stopped to get petrol on a road trip, then this is your chance to do just that.
The best ten questions as chosen by us will be sent directly to the band – and their answers will be included in a special feature that we’ll publish on the site within one week of entries closing.
Black Rabbits is out Friday September 28th. You can pre-order it on href=”http://itunes.apple.com/au/preorder/black-rabbits/id551465387″>iTunes NOW!
- Phil Jamieson: “Kylie Coaching Live Singing Is Like Me Coaching Rugby”
- Grinspoon Announce Indefinite Hiatus
- You Am I Announce Free New Year’s Day Gig In Sydney Carpark
- Phil Jamieson & Co. ‘Rock N Ride’ for Headspace
- Grinspoon on Living End Restrospective Tour: “Fuck That Idea”
- Phil Jamieson Hits Out At Eskimo Joe Crowd Source Funding “For A Shit Album”