In This Issue:Ray Mann Three, 505, Jason Lowe, Day of the Meerkat, The Foreign Electric and One Jonathan
Ray Mann Three
– Do their part to restore soul to Sydney
– Do too, with nothing less than a sterling example of good hospitality and joyful jazz
The Best Independent Music Reviewed And Previewed
– Jason Lowe, Day of the Meerkat, The Foreign Electric and One Jonathan
The Lost Art Of Conversation
– Is consciously revealed by Ross Gibson
– Betty’s Soup Kitchen delivers the best value meals in town.
– Records Store openings and Soup for the Soul, Powerful Poets cause more Commotions for Candence, Secluded Sundays or Splendid Science, Freelance Film or Fashion or Fabulous Frisbee, to Brilliant and Beguiling Bienalles.