Deep down it’s everyones dream to have a funny cartoon series based on their early years, so it’s no surprise that sources close to 50 Cent have revealed that he is currently in negotiations to do just that. The facts are few and far between but, by the looks of things, Fiddy has tagged a solid behind-the-scenes lineup.
As Deadline have stated, Rambo producer Randall Emmett has been hit up, as well as Carl Jones, who wrote both The Boondock Saints and Black Dynamite. It’s believed they’re in talks with Fox for the show, but nothing has been confirmed on when or if it will air.
The story apparently follows a “mischievous but well-meaning boy who often tangles with his eccentric family and neighborhood”, which does has potential for hilarity but, judging by the team behind it all, it’s going to be a pretty intense comedy.
So good that this is real. Stay tuned for more updates.
- #50 Cent
- 50 Cent Charged With Domestic Violence For Allegedly Kicking Baby Mama
- 50 Cent Looks To Australia Before Big Supafest 2013 Announcement
- 50 Cent Is Quitting Twitter
- 50 Cent Urges Fans To Stop Masturbating: ‘God Is Watching You’
- 50 Cent Hires ‘High Powered’ Private Investigator Team To Examine Chris Lighty’s Death