Here’s a story that even we are struggling to get our heads around. Crazed party machine and musician Andrew W.K is said to be joining a pannel for the up-and-coming My Little Pony Convention.
The rocker will be engaging in the motivational talk as part of a panel answering the question “What Would Pinkie Pie Do?” Now, I have on good authority from my 9-year-old niece that Pinkie Pie is a bright pink pony and key protagonist in the new generation of the My Little Pony series. But how does that relate to Andrew W.K? Well, I’m getting to that, hold your horses – W.K, according to Prefix Magazine, is a poster boy for the Brony movement, a subculture of bro’s who enjoy My Little Pony… Apparently it’s the new craze.
W.K has said that he is the living embodiment of the positive, party pony, and he plans on speaking about how to make your work as fun as your party and your party as important as your work. Seems Legit! The Canterlot Gardens, as the convention is known, takes place in Ohio September 28-30.
- #Andrew W.K.
- Andrew W.K. Takes Out 24-Hour Drum Session World Record
- Andrew W.K. To Take On 24-Hour Drum Session In World Record Attempt
- Andrew W.K. Becomes The Face Of ‘Fresh + Sexy Wipes’
- Andrew W.K. Vows To Visit Middle East Despite Cancelled Ambassadorial Trip
- Andrew W.K. Releases Statement On Being Dropped As Cultural Ambassador In The Middle East