For those unfamiliar with Andrew WK, we’ll give you the quick low-down: he’s a mammal who in the early 2000s reminded everyone of the importance of partying by dressing like an employee at a nursing home and unleashing face-melting party anthems. And before that he was a model.
Village Voice writer Brian McManus managed to find some rare and rather dapper shots of the face-smasher before he beseeched everyone to party with epics like Party Hard, It’s Time to Party, and of course, Party til You Puke, through a friend who worked at a modelling and acting agency.
According to Mr WK himself, the photos date back to the late ’90s, a time before the World’s Undisputed Party King took his throne and was trying his hand at, yep, modelling and acting, and needed head-shots to give people a chance to see a side of his ver-sa-til-i-ty. Check ‘em out below.
Gallery: Andrew WK Modelling HeadshotsSwipe/tap ← or →
- Andrew W.K. Takes Out 24-Hour Drum Session World Record
- Andrew W.K. To Take On 24-Hour Drum Session In World Record Attempt
- Andrew W.K. Becomes The Face Of ‘Fresh + Sexy Wipes’
- Andrew W.K. Vows To Visit Middle East Despite Cancelled Ambassadorial Trip
- Andrew W.K. Releases Statement On Being Dropped As Cultural Ambassador In The Middle East
- Andrew W.K. Dropped By US Department Of State