Blink 182 are rumoured to release a new track titled Boxing Day either today or tomorrow. As reported by Property of Zack, the news apparently came from Blink 182 drummer Travis Barker during a Famous Stars and Straps (Barker’s clothing company) event over the weekend.
Initial reports from 182 Online claimed that a track named Boxing Mitt lifted from the soon-to-be released EP Dogs Eating Dogs would be released either Monday, December 10 or Tuesday, December 11. However, when Shotgun Radio tweeted Barker to confirm the news, Barker replied that the song is called Boxing Day, although the drummer did not confirm the release date.
Originally a new song from Blink 182 was expected about two weeks ago after Barker tweeted on November 22 that new material would be released “next week”. Hopefully this time the reports are true and we can expect a taste of the new EP at any moment along with the final puzzle piece to Dog Eating Dogs’ cover art.
@shotgunradio1It’s called “Boxing Day”
— Travis Barker (@travisbarker) December 9, 2012
Update: New Blink-182 song titled ‘Boxing Day’ has been released.
- Mark Hoppus Has Been In The Studio With All Time Low And There’s Video To Prove It
- Tom DeLonge Has Two Angels And Airwaves Records, Two Solo LPs & A Shitload Of Books To Release In 2015
- This Is What Blink-182 Sounds Like Without Tom DeLonge
- Tom DeLonge Is Releasing Four Albums This Year
- This Is What Blink-182 Look Like, Now All The Fighting Has Stopped
- A New Tom DeLonge Track ‘New World’ Has Landed