Missed out on tickets to Blink-182‘s sold-out sidewave in Sydney? Well, you might be in luck, if you’re prepared to do a bit of gallivanting around the city.
The punksters have updated the profile pic on their Facebook page this morning – and it features a multicoloured little bunny. They also posted a status about the said bunny, with details of a ticket giveaway.
Hello. I am a bunny that is 1.5 feet tall. I was painted by the artist Johnny Romeo from Sydney, Australia. He is going to hide me somewhere in Sydney with tickets to see my parent’s blink-182. You might want to like him and follow Johnny on Twitter to find out where he is going to put me.
Blink-182 will be in Australia for Soundwave in February and March – and will do a handful of sideshows. Tickets are still available for their show in Brisbane on February 22, and their second Melbourne show on February 27.
- Blink 182 Recording Demos For New Album
- Blink-182′s Travis Barker Is Writing A Memoir
- Blink-182′s Travis Barker Teases Limp Bizkit, Scroobius Pip And Nine Inch Nails Collaboration
- Blink-182: ‘The Goal Is To Have An Album Out By Reading-Leeds’
- LL Cool J Performs Alongside Blink-182