Missed out on tickets to Blink-182‘s sold-out sidewave in Sydney? Well, you might be in luck, if you’re prepared to do a bit of gallivanting around the city.
The punksters have updated the profile pic on their Facebook page this morning – and it features a multicoloured little bunny. They also posted a status about the said bunny, with details of a ticket giveaway.
Hello. I am a bunny that is 1.5 feet tall. I was painted by the artist Johnny Romeo from Sydney, Australia. He is going to hide me somewhere in Sydney with tickets to see my parent’s blink-182. You might want to like him and follow Johnny on Twitter to find out where he is going to put me.
Blink-182 will be in Australia for Soundwave in February and March – and will do a handful of sideshows. Tickets are still available for their show in Brisbane on February 22, and their second Melbourne show on February 27.
- Tom DeLonge Announces Blink-182 Demos LP ‘To The Stars’
- Tom DeLonge Is Releasing Blink-182 Demos And “Extra Tracks” On March 1st
- Tom DeLonge Says He’s In Danger Because Aliens, Sounds Like A Legit Crazy Person
- 7 Reasons Your Teenage Years Would Have Sucked Without Blink-182
- Is Tom DeLonge Leaking Unreleased Blink-182 Music?
- Blink-182 Considered Ditching Travis Barker After Soundwave No-Show