Missed out on tickets to Blink-182‘s sold-out sidewave in Sydney? Well, you might be in luck, if you’re prepared to do a bit of gallivanting around the city.
The punksters have updated the profile pic on their Facebook page this morning – and it features a multicoloured little bunny. They also posted a status about the said bunny, with details of a ticket giveaway.
Hello. I am a bunny that is 1.5 feet tall. I was painted by the artist Johnny Romeo from Sydney, Australia. He is going to hide me somewhere in Sydney with tickets to see my parent’s blink-182. You might want to like him and follow Johnny on Twitter to find out where he is going to put me.
Blink-182 will be in Australia for Soundwave in February and March – and will do a handful of sideshows. Tickets are still available for their show in Brisbane on February 22, and their second Melbourne show on February 27.
- Mark Hoppus Has A Timeframe For Blink-182′s New Album
- Tom DeLonge Reconfirms New Blink-182 Album, Apologises For Delay
- This Incredible Drummer Plays Blink-182′s Discography In 5 Minutes
- How Much It’ll Really Cost You To Book Your Favourite Bands
- Hoppus And Barker “Waiting” For New Blink-182 Album