Blink-182 drummer Travis Barker has revealed via his Instagram account that he is currently penning a memoir set for release in late 2014. During a Christmas post about his children and recent sobriety, Barker revealed that he’s been working on a memoir and it is “turning out awesome.”
“My kids are my best production I’ve ever been a part of. Better than any album…or anything I’ve had a hand in making period,” the message from Barker, which was attached to a photo of himself and his young daughter, opened. Barker reflected on his sobriety before announcing his book plans.
“My 3 kids changed my life in so many ways and actually saved my life. Being sober for over a year has been the best awakening I’ve ever had too (sic),” writes Barker, before adding, “I got a memoir I’ve been workin (sic) hard on and it’s turning out awesome.”
“Its been very therapeutic for me to get this all out and into a book and hopefully it can inspire a grip of people and help many as well,” the drummer continues. “It’s comin out Fall 2014 and I can’t wait to share it with ya’ll.” According to the band, Blink-182 are also looking to release an album in 2014.
(Via Dying Scene)
- Tom DeLonge Announces Blink-182 Demos LP ‘To The Stars’
- Tom DeLonge Is Releasing Blink-182 Demos And “Extra Tracks” On March 1st
- Tom DeLonge Says He’s In Danger Because Aliens, Sounds Like A Legit Crazy Person
- 7 Reasons Your Teenage Years Would Have Sucked Without Blink-182
- Is Tom DeLonge Leaking Unreleased Blink-182 Music?
- Blink-182 Considered Ditching Travis Barker After Soundwave No-Show