After 5 years in the making Ambient music legend, hit producer, and self-described non-musician, Brian Eno, is releasing a new album, ‘Small Craft on a Milk Sea’ on November 5th through Warp through Inertia.
Brian Eno utilizes the latest in recording technologies to achieve a unique and explosive sound that will put him down in history as one of the great pioneers of sound. ‘Small Craft on a Milk Sea’ will be Enos first musical output since his work curating Sydney’s Luminous Festival in 2009. After starting his career as a founding member of the amazingly successful Roxy Music, Eno left to pursue his solo career and to follow his passion for producing that allowed him to work and produce for music royalty in a career that has spanned for nearly four decades.
As a producer, credits include work with David Bowie’s ‘Outside’, Coldplay’s ‘ Death And All His Friends’ as well as U2’s ‘The Joshua Tree’, ‘Unforgettable Fire’, ‘Zooropa’ and ‘Achtung Baby’. Eno has also worked with filmaker Peter Jackson in 2009 where he scored the movie, ‘The Lovely Bones’.
‘Small Craft on a Milk Sea’ promises to treat existing fans with a new direction of endless musical possiblities, and to grab Eno a whole new generation of fans who aren’t afraid of the unknown.
For a small taste of what’s coming your way from Enos new album click the link below
- Arcade Fire, Bon Iver & Lou Reed Record New Tracks For Peter Gabriel Covers Album
- Brian Eno Composes Soundtracks To Treat Hospital Patients
- Brian Eno Prepares To Unveil New Solo Album ‘LUX’
- Brian Eno to release new album July 8th on Warp
- Coldplay working on concept album with Eno
- Pure Scenius: Brian Eno, Karl Hyde, Jon Hopkins, The Necks & Leo Abrahams 14/06/09