Hip hop visionary Kanye West has used his infamous Twitter account for good overnight, taking to the social media to officially unveil the artwork for his up-and-coming release Cruel Summer.
Well, that is to say their up-and-coming release. Yeeze has left Jay-Z to keep an eye on the Throne while he prepares the first release for his new crew G.O.O.D. The compilation will feature Pusha T, Big Sean and all the others included in the clique’s first release Mercy.
Once again, it looks as though Kanye is going to be doing something different. The elegant, and I suppose classy, album artwork is not what you’d expect from a hip hop release, though Kanye is not one to let people down, not with his music at least. By combining the nudity of My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy with the delicate style of Watch the Throne, it’s starting to seem like one loaded release.
The G.O.O.D Music Compilation is set to hit shelves September 4.
- Watch Kanye West Unleash On The Media In Brisbane
- Watch Dr. Karl Get Down At A Kanye West Concert
- Watch Lorde Cover Bon Iver And Kanye West
- Kanye Stops Show After Wheelchair-Bound Punters Don’t Stand Up
- Kanye West Reportedly Rushed To Melbourne Hospital
- Kanye West – Melbourne, Rod Laver Arena 09/09/14