Hip hop visionary Kanye West has used his infamous Twitter account for good overnight, taking to the social media to officially unveil the artwork for his up-and-coming release Cruel Summer.
Well, that is to say their up-and-coming release. Yeeze has left Jay-Z to keep an eye on the Throne while he prepares the first release for his new crew G.O.O.D. The compilation will feature Pusha T, Big Sean and all the others included in the clique’s first release Mercy.
Once again, it looks as though Kanye is going to be doing something different. The elegant, and I suppose classy, album artwork is not what you’d expect from a hip hop release, though Kanye is not one to let people down, not with his music at least. By combining the nudity of My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy with the delicate style of Watch the Throne, it’s starting to seem like one loaded release.
The G.O.O.D Music Compilation is set to hit shelves September 4.
- Kanye West Orders “Otis Redding, Mobb Deep” Style Beat For New LP
- Eminem Explains Why He Felt Threatened By Kanye West
- Kanye West Australian Tour Postponed
- Kanye West Jailed For 49 Minutes
- Kanye West Given Two Years Probation In Paparazzi Battery Case