So whilst the current ‘hip hop’ beef between Drake and Brown has nowhere near the integrity as say the beef between Jay-Z and NAS or Biggie and Tupac, it sure as hell is a lot easier to laugh at. Earlier Feeds reported that a boxing promoter had offered the two a shot at $1 Million if they agreed to enter the boxing ring and slug it out one-on-one. We now have word that Brown has not only heard of the offer, but has accepted the challenge.
Brown, who seems to have something to prove of late, what with having gotten his neck tattooed, which he won’t shut up about, (a Native American Chief transforming into a wolf, a piece obviously paying homage to his….I got nothing) spoke to a photographer from RumorFix who posed the question to him if he would consider going for round two against his rapper rival, to which he responded, “Yeah, I would. I would”.
While Brown has been busy talking smack and even recording a diss track aimed at Drake, Drake himself has been fairly low-key. There’s been no word yet on whether he’s keen for the rematch. It won’t be an interesting rematch for the same reasons Anderson Silva Vs Chael Sonnen’s rematch will be, but here’s to hoping it happens.
- PR Firm Leaves Drake Following ‘Rolling Stone’ Cover Incident
- Drake Slams Macklemore’s Grammy Apology Text To Kendrick Lamar
- Chris Brown Charged With Felony Assault
- Kendrick Lamar Takes On Drake At 2013 BET Hip-Hop Awards
- Vampire Weekend’s Ezra “Reviews” Drake’s New Album, Drops ‘Motherfucker’ 9 Times