So whilst the current ‘hip hop’ beef between Drake and Brown has nowhere near the integrity as say the beef between Jay-Z and NAS or Biggie and Tupac, it sure as hell is a lot easier to laugh at. Earlier Feeds reported that a boxing promoter had offered the two a shot at $1 Million if they agreed to enter the boxing ring and slug it out one-on-one. We now have word that Brown has not only heard of the offer, but has accepted the challenge.
Brown, who seems to have something to prove of late, what with having gotten his neck tattooed, which he won’t shut up about, (a Native American Chief transforming into a wolf, a piece obviously paying homage to his….I got nothing) spoke to a photographer from RumorFix who posed the question to him if he would consider going for round two against his rapper rival, to which he responded, “Yeah, I would. I would”.
While Brown has been busy talking smack and even recording a diss track aimed at Drake, Drake himself has been fairly low-key. There’s been no word yet on whether he’s keen for the rematch. It won’t be an interesting rematch for the same reasons Anderson Silva Vs Chael Sonnen’s rematch will be, but here’s to hoping it happens.
- Drake Gets His Favourite Sports Team Fined $25K
- Chet Faker Is One Of The Most Blogged About Artists Of 2014
- Drake Wants To “Chop Down” Nick Kyrgios, Kyrgios Just Wants To Be Mates
- Watch Kanye West Fill In For Drake, Get Booed Again
- Nick Kyrgios Probably Beat Nadal By Not Listening To Drake
- Drake Teases Next Album With New Track ’0 To 100/The Catch Up’