Saturday morning US time, while Australians were fluffing their pillows to prepare for slumber, hip hop mogul Diddy was busy losing a cold $1 million cash to rapper Rick Ross during a private game of craps. Footage of the hefty transaction was then posted on Diddy’s Instagram account.
Watching the footage, the loss, which would be devastating to even the most wasteful of spendthrifts, doesn’t faze Diddy for even a second. The rapper roundly refused to give a clearly delighted Ross any satisfaction. Diddy is reported to have a net worth of $580 million, due mostly to his business ventures including his Bad Boy Records label and Sean John clothing line.
According to a tweet later posted to Diddy’s Twitter account, the two artists were in a recording studio at the time, working on a project. Diddy’s tweet displayed his flippant attitude towards the loss, saying “I just lost a million to @rickyrozay in the studio recording Big Homie.”
The video footage, which you can watch in disgust below, depicts the 43-year-old Sean Combs assuring everyone that the loss means very little to him and was suffixed with an apt description, reading simply “Suck My D**k B***h.”
Watch: Diddy Loses $1 Million To Rick Ross
- Judge Rules 50 Cent Sex Tape Lawsuit Legitimate
- Rick Ross Sues LMFAO For Copyright Infringement
- Jazz Band Claim Rappers Plagiarised “Nearly Every Song” In Their Catalogue In $100m Lawsuit
- Rick Ross Sued For Failing To Pay For Rolex Watches
- Papoose Makes Unscheduled Appearance On Stage At Summer Jam