There has finally been an update on the previously announced metal all-star outfit headed up by former Killswitch Engage frontman Howard Jones – we now know the band is going to be called The Devil You Know.
Along with Jones, the band also features All Shall Perish shredder Francesco Artusato and drummer John Sankey from the LA-via-Gold-Coast band Devolved.
We’ve previously been told that the band are working on some new material and though this news comes from an unnamed source it was enough to put fans in a frenzy. So much so that, since the name was revealed so many people have searched for it on Facebook that another band going by a very similar name has had to post a status informing them of the misdirect.
Metal Injection have put a member of the band’s management team to the coals, but they’ve released very little information. Rumour has it that the band will aim to have new material out by this year, and a label of “heavy” has been attributed to said music.
Under the law of “pics or it didn’t happen”, Sankey has posted a shot of himself and Artusato on Facebook rehearsing for the new album. Jones isn’t in the image, but is still tagged. Is he the man behind the camera then?
(Via Metal Injection)
- Killswitch Engage’s Jesse Leach Announces Australian Tour And Debut Spoken Word Show
- Killswitch Engage Vocalist Recounts Being Recognised By Fans While Working As A Bartender
- 15 Musos Who’ve Taken Society To Peak Beard Status
- Music Feeds Podcast Episode #81 – Killswitch Engage
- Killswitch Engage Announce 2014 Australian Tour
- All Shall Perish Say Management Forced Vocalist Out Of Band