Organisers behind the annual NYE bush doof Falls Festival have today declared the order in which their remarkable lineup will unfold.
Both the Lorne event and the Marion event set times have been revealed, and while the odd clash will be unavoidable, there is a serious sprawl of talent on display for you to check out, so no complaining! The acts have also been well divided between the Valley and Grand stages, meaning that you can camp at one spot and catch Beach House, Boy and Bear, The Flaming Lips and Hot Chip without moving an inch, should that be to your taste.
You’ll notice that many of the stages will be pumping well into the night, and in some cases, continue pumping well until daylight. Organisers have also advised that acts will be rotating on and off the Boogie Nights stage together, adding an extra element of surprise for the festival.
Currently the site is down, but that’s sure to change very soon. You can check out the times below.
28th December – 1st January
29th December – 1st January
- Falls Festival, Lorne – 2012/2013
- Swans Midfielder Parking Mishap At Falls Festival
- Police Issue Warning To Potential Falls Festival Trouble Makers
- Southbound Festival 2013 Set Times Announced
- Willis Earl Beal – An Involuntary Prayer
- Falls Festival 2013 Announce Another Huge Batch Of Artists