Fbi Radio’s Northern Lights competition is back and offering solo artists and electronic music producers from NSW the chance to jet across to Iceland with FBi’s Music Director Dan Zilber to work with Icelandic musicians and perform live in the nation’s capital, Reykjavik.
The amazing opportunity will see contest winners mingling with international artists while also exploring firsthand one of the most scenic, diverse and inspiring landscapes on the planet. The intention of Fbi’s Northern Lights competition is to expose local artists to a wider audience by providing up-and-coming musicians with a national and international platform on which they can showcase their music.
To enter, shuffle over to fbiradio.com/northernlights, complete the entry form and submit a link to your original music. FBi will select six finalists, with the final two winners determined through public vote. Winners will be announced on Monday, 15 October.
Northern Lights is currently open but be quick as entries close Friday, 28 September.
- 2014 FBi SMAC Award Winners Announced
- FBi Unveils 2014 SMAC Awards Nominees
- FBi Crowns Northern Lights 2014 Winners
- FBi Radio Unveils 2014 Northern Lights Finalists
- The Preatures, Cloud Control Win FBi SMAC Awards
- FBi Offer Brush With Fame Via Unique Musical Artwork