Grinspoon frontman Phil Jamieson is a last-minute addition to next weekend’s Festival of the Sun in Port Macquarie.
Billed as a “special guest”, Jamieson will appear on the acoustic stage at the two-day event, which will be held at Sundowner Breakwall Tourist Park on December 14 and 15.
Joining Jamieson are “two or three legendary musicians” under the moniker ‘The Shivering Fits’. Together, they’ll be playing an eclectic collection of songs – however, its unclear whether these will dive into Grinspoon’s back catalogue.
“I have been nagging Phil to play Festival of the Sun for years,” said FOTSUN Entertainment Manager Scott Mesiti.
“This year I’ve got him! He’s an amazing songwriter and I think it will go down an absolute treat.”
Jamieson’s appearance builds on an already super-impressive lineup for the event – with Kimbra, DZ Deathrays, Dead Letter Circus, Hermitude and The Cairos all on the bill.
Limited tickets are still available for Festival of the Sun for $160 + booking fee from the festival’s official website.
For your chance to win the ULTIMATE Festival of the Sun experience – click here.
- Cheney, Rogers, Pyke & Jamieson Re-Unite For ‘White Album’ Tour
- Phil Jamieson and Adam Zammit To Rock N Ride In January
- Phil Jamieson Solo Tour Dates Announced For November
- Phil Jamieson & Co. ‘Rock N Ride’ for Headspace
- Phil Jamieson Hits Out At Eskimo Joe Crowd Source Funding “For A Shit Album”