Sydney’s rising-star producer Flume has just dropped a dance floor ready remix of Disclosure’s very own You & Me, which will sound like catnip to club dwellers at 2am in the morning.
It probably come as no surprise that Flume has remixed a track by Disclosure seeing as both producers share the ‘chosen one’ mantel in their respective countries, enjoying a rise to stardom that would suit the most impatient amongst us.
Disclosure’s original version of You & Me is light dance pop met with the soothing vocal take of Eliza Doolittle that’s so geographically recognisable you might as well wear a Union Jack across your shoulders whilst listening to it.
Flume quite expectedly has given the track an antipodean twist. There is so much wobble you are likely to loose balance but it is all coupled with a crisp and professional production that should see this kid have a very healthy future ahead of him.
You can listen to both the original and the remix below.
LISTEN: Disclosure – You & Me (Flume Remix)
WATCH: Disclosure – You & Me ft. Eliza Doolittle
- 9 Things Everyone’s Talking About After Reading & Leeds Festival 2014
- Flume Shares Arcade Fire ‘Afterlife’ Remix
- Hear Thumpers’ Sterling Cover Of Flume & Chet Faker’s ‘Drop The Game’
- Flume Reworks Chet Faker’s ‘Gold’
- Disclosure Respond To Madonna Collaboration Rumours
- Sia Is APRA’s 2014 Songwriter Of The Year