The Future Music Festival comes to Melbourne today and you can view the final Timetable, Map + Transport information below. Melbourne is the second last stop on the Future 2012 Australian tour and tickets are expected to sell out soon after the gates open so if you don’t have a ticket, get down there early.
The Future Music Festival tour wraps up in Adelaide on Monday before heading to ASIA on March 17th.
Future Music Festival 2012 Map
Future Music Festival 2012 Set Times
12:00 STREETPARTY & SMOKING TODDLERS
01:00 STAFFORD BROTHERS & TIMMY TRUMPET
01:45 JESSIE J
02:50 CHASE & STATUS
05:30 TINIE TEMPAH
06:45 FATBOY SLIM
08:30 SWEDISH HOUSE MAFIA
HOSTED BY STAFFORD BROTHERS & TIMMY TRUMPET
12:00 RUBY ROSE
01:45 PROFESSOR GREEN
02:45 GYM CLASS HEROES
03:45 THE NAKED & FAMOUS
05:00 FRIENDLY FIRES
06:20 THE RAPTURE
07:40 THE WOMBATS
09:00 NEW ORDER
HOSTED BY RUBY ROSE
THE LIKES OF YOU
12:00 DEAN BENSON
02:15 JAMIE JONES
03:15 AZARI & III
04:15 OLIVER HUNTEMANN
05:15 DIE ANTWOORD
07:15 SVEN VATH
09:00 APHEX TWIN
PVD PRESENTS EVOLUTION
12:00 STEVE STRANGIS
01:00 PAPA SMURF
02:00 ØRJAN NILSEN
03:30 JOHN O’CALLAGHAN
05:00 GARETH EMERY
07:00 PAUL VAN DYK
EAR STORM RECORDS PRESENTS KNIFE PARTY
12.00 J HEASY VS. MIKE METRO
12:45 ROB PIX VS. JAMES FAVA
01:30 STEVIE MINK VS. KATT NIALL
02.30 ALEX METRIC
04.00 KILL THE NOIZE
05.00 FLUX PAVILION
06.00 ZANE LOWE
07.00 KNIFE PARTY
08.30 PORTER ROBINSON
HOSTED BY MUSIC PEOPLE
SMIRNOFF PRESENTS DFA RECORDS
12:00 ANIMALS DANCING DJS
01:00 FUTURE CLASSIC DJS
02:30 HORSE MEAT DISCO
04:00 JUAN MACLEAN
05:00 HOLY GHOST!
06:00 BENOIT & SERGIO
07:00 JAMES MURPHY & PAT MAHONEY (LCD SOUNDSYSTEM/DFA)
09:00 HERCULES & LOVE AFFAIR
HOSTED BY FUTURE CLASSIC
09:00 SLICE N DICE
07:00 SPACEY SPACE
03:00 STRANGE TALK DJ’S
02:00 SWICK VS. TRANTER
12:00 OKNAR DYLAN MATHEOU TOM EVANS
HOSTED BY ADSC
SPORTSGIRL LOCKER ROOM
06:00 DJ SORCERESS
05:00 ELAINA MUSTO
04:00 KATIE DROVER
03:00 MISS MILLS
02:00 INDIAN SUMMER DJ’S
01:00 SOME BLONDE DJ
12:00 CASEY MANAYA
07:30 MIC NEWMAN
06:30 ARAM CHAPERS
04:00 NICK JONES
03:00 JOHN DOE
08:15 LACHIE MYLES
05:00 JAMIE VLAHOS & FRAZER ADNAM
04:15 ISAAC FRYAR
03:30 MR MAGOO
02:45 STEVE BLEAS
02:00 CIRCUS CIRCUS
01:15 SAUCE & DAN MAC
06:45 COIRE JONES VS.
LUCKY COQ / BIMBO VIP
09:00 TIGER FUNK
08:00 PACMAN VS. ASH-LEE
07:00 MATT RAD VS. MR GEORGE
06:00 AGENT 86 VS. PHATO A MANO
05:00 MOONSHINE VS. DJ WHO
04:00 ADAM ASKEW VS. BOOSHANK
03:00 JAMES ROWIE
02:00 NICK YOUNG & AARON TROTMAN
01:00 OLIVER JAMES & DANIEL TARDEW
Public Transport :: Future Music strongly recommends the use of public transport to and from the event.
Trams – (Route 57)
This first additional tram will leave from the corner of Elizabeth and Flinders Street at 11:10am. Trams stop at Flemington Racecourse on Epsom Road near the entry to the Festival. The last tram returns from Epsom Rd at 11:33pm. Make sure you have a valid Metcard for your journey.
Fast, frequent trains will run to and from Flemington Racecourse.
To Future Music Festival
Special trains will depart Flinders Street Station stopping at Southern Cross Station and North Melbourne, then express to Flemington Racecourse Station. Make sure you have a valid Metcard for your journey. The first train to Flemington Racecourse Station will depart Flinders Street Station at 10:50am and then as follows:
11:00am – 4:00pm every 10 minutes
4:20pm – 8.00pm every 20 minutes
After 8:00pm trains from Flinders Street Station will travel express to Flemington Racecourse Station only.
From Future Music Festival
Trains will return from Flemington Racecourse Station all day. From 11:10pm to 8:20pm trains will be stopping at The Melbourne Showground Station due Top Gear LIVE event and to allow event patrons to alight or board this service. On there departure these trains will be stopping at North Melbourne Station, Southern Cross Station and finish it journey at Flinders Street Station, then as follows:
11:20pm – 4:20pm every 10 minutes
4:40pm – 8:20pm every 20 minutes
8:30pm – 9:00pm every 10 minutes
9:05pm – 11:10pm every 5 minutes (Using Platform 1 & 2)
The last train will depart Flemington Racecourse Station at 11:20pm which is unadvertised.
Conditions of Entry!
• Future Music Festival is an over 18’s event – entry will be refused to patrons under the age of 18. Identification will be required to obtain entry.
• No Passouts
• Security staff are entitled to search, pat down or metal detect any patron upon entry or during the event. Any person not compliant will be refused entry or removed from the event – without a refund.
• You may be filmed / photographed at festival & footage/images may be used by, replicated, reproduced & published by Future Entertainment for any use including but not limited to marketing & promotional uses.
• Disruptive or anti-social behavior will not be tolerated either within the event or the local area. A significant police and security presence will be in place enforce this.
• Future Entertainment reserves the right to refuse entry to any patron.
• Please respect the neighbours and residents whilst entering and exiting the event – keep noise levels to a minimum and place your rubbish in the allocated bins.
• Keep a close eye on your friends
• Familiarise yourself with First Aid locations
• Stay hydrated. Free Water is available on site
• Most of all, enjoy yourselves and party safe
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE NOR PERMITTED INTO THE VENUE:
• Alcoholic Beverages
• Illicit substances – any patrons detected in the possession of illegal substances will be referred to police – – ‘Ecstasy. You don’t know what’s in it’ www.australia.gov.au/drugs
• Professional audio video recording devises
• Umbrellas / Fold up chairs / BBQ‘s / Eskies
• Aluminum cans, glass/plastic bottles or metal/plastic containers.
• Weapons, knives, scissors, laser pointers or any items deemed dangerous by security.
• Promotional or advertising merchandise
• Pyrotechnics, fireworks, flares, highly flammable or explosive substances.
• No person wearing clothing, jewellery, or any other accessory displaying or indicating by form of wording, colours, logo, symbol or otherwise that they are members of or otherwise associated with criminal gangs be allowed entry to or be permitted to remain at the Future Music Festival.