It’s hard to believe that it’s that time of the year already, but festival fever has well and truly caught on. We’ve had Big Day Out and Stereosonic announced, plenty of leaks for Soundwave, and tomorrow Future Music will be announcing one of their key acts.
As strange as it feels that the year has gone by so quickly, we can be sure that there’s a great festival season ahead of us. With names such as the Stone Roses being thrown around as headliners, you can tell organisers are going for something big, well, something huge if they want to be able to compete in the rising standards of Aussie fests.
Admin to the event’s official fanpage posted a comment inviting 1,000 people to like it, and in return they will reveal an ‘All-Star’ act set to appear on the lineup for the March 2013 event. So, not sure if that’s a headliner, or just some bait to get us hooked, but with well over 1,300 likes, you can be sure to find out tomorrow.
- Azealia Banks Finally Explains Her Future Music Meltdown
- Future Music’s Sale Facilitated By “Mystery Woman”
- Victoria Police Seek Power To Deny Drug Offenders Entry To Music Festivals
- BREAKING: Azealia Banks Cancels Set At Future Music Festival Adelaide Due To ‘Road Hags’
- Future Music Festival Adelaide 2013 – Timetable, Map And Transport Information
- ‘Pill-Popping Teacher’ Busted At Future Music Festival