Gorgeous Festival is back for its third year in McLaren Vale for 2013, today announcing its expansion to a 2-day event and dropping its first line-up, headed up by Aussie roots and jam favourites The John Butler Trio and indie popsters Eskimo Joe.
Gorgeous will take place over the 22nd-23rd November, celebrating the local produce and premium wines of the glorious South Australian region and offering punters a host of Australian musical talent to enjoy. Joining John Butler Trio on the Friday night will be Sydney blues and jazz chanteuse Lanie Lane, indie singer songwriter Steve Smyth, pop folk husband and wife duo Microwave Jenny and Adelaidian songbird Laura Hill.
Alongside the Joe on the Saturday night, festivalgoers can enjoy the smooth stylings of Blue King Brown, blues and roots quartet The Audreys, singer songwriter Paul Greene, triple j Unearthed winner Thelma Plum, Sydney indie sweetheart Patrick James and plenty more. Whew!
Tickets will be on sale to the general public from 9:00am AEST on Tuesday, 16th July and accommodation for the event tends to sell out well in advance, so if you’re heading over from out of town, we’d suggest getting on that fast.
2013 Gorgeous Festival Line-Up
John Butler Trio
Blue King Brown
- West Coast Blues N Roots Festival Reveals 2015 Lineup
- Watch Thelma Plum Cover Chet Faker’s ‘Gold’ On ‘Like A Version’
- Margaret Court Arena To Host Mushroom’s ‘Free For All’
- John Butler Trio, Augie March Make Coopers AMP 2014 Longlist
- Campfire Festival 2015 First Lineup Announced
- 2014 Western Australian Music Awards Nominees Announced