Late night talk show host, Jimmy Fallon, is well known for his passion for music. The Roots are a constant fixture on set and the program often features musical acts seemingly based on the band’s merit as opposed to commercial appeal.
So it comes as little surprise that when Fallon decided to put together a new comedy record, his first since 2002, he’d enlist the help of some of today’s most prolific musical artists.
Last month Music Feeds revealed that Fallon’s new record Blow Your Pants Off features the likes of grunge legend Eddie Vedder and living legend Paul McCartney.
Now via a report by Ology, all the special guests have been revealed via the full tracklisting. Blow Your Pants Off boasts an impressive list of musicians and Fallon’s arch rival Stephen Colbert.
Blow You Pants Offs is due out June 12, 2012.
Jimmy Fallon – Blow Your Pants Off – Tracklist
1. “Neil Young Sings ‘Fresh Prince of Bel-Air'”
2. “History of Rap” (feat. Justin Timberlake)
4. “Scrambled Eggs” (feat. Paul McCartney)
5. “The Doors Sing ‘Reading Rainbow'”
6. “Balls In Your Mouth” (feat. Eddie Vedder)
7. “My Upstairs Neighbors Are Having Sex (And Listening to the Black Eyed Peas)”
8. “Bob Dylan Sings ‘Charles in Charge'”
9. “Walk of Shame” (feat. Dave Matthews)
10. “Slow Jam the News” (feat. Brian Williams)
11. “New French Girlfriend”
12. “Cougar Huntin’” (feat. Big & Rich)
13. “You Spit When You Talk”
14. “Friday” (feat. Stephen Colbert)
15. “Neil Young Sings ‘Whip My Hair'” (feat. Bruce Springsteen)