It came from a tabloid paper and is attributed to a ‘source’, so the validity of The Sun’s article that claims Kanye West is going to create an album comprised entirely of animal noises is as suspect as Kaiser Sousse.
Nevertheless, the rumour is out there, and even if it’s a complete fabrication, the quotes The Sun have apparently acquired are amusing.
“Kanye’s telling mates this is his next ingenious plan… He’s become so obsessed with roars, barks and jungle noises that he’s experimenting with putting them on a recording”, a source said.
In other Kanye West news, he and partner in rhyme Jay-Z have just about wrapped up their European tour. While the two hip hop heavyweights have been abroad, each have encountered their own personal misfortunes. West had his LA home broken into, while Jay-Z was issued with a lawsuit over claims of plagiarism in regards to his 2010 book Decoded.
- Watch Kanye West Perform With Wu-Tang Clan At Surprise London Gig
- Listen To The Explosive Studio Version Of Kanye West’s ‘All Day’
- Kanye West Has Revealed His Seventh Album Title
- Kanye West Just Apologised To Beck
- Liam Gallagher Says Kanye West Is “Utter Shit”
- Here’s How Billy Corgan Would Handle A Kanye West Stage Invasion