Pop sensation Ke$ha has revealed details about a forthcoming documentary series revolving around the singer. In between having sex with ghosts and releasing awful material, Ke$ha has apparently had a ‘whirlwind career’ worth filming. Hmm, must have missed that part.
Ke$ha: My Crazy Beautiful Life will take you through the past two years of Kesha’s (is it cool if I call her that? Getting over that dollar sign) career. Fans will be brought behind the scenes as she tours the world and works on her latest album. Her brother, Lagan Sebert directed the ‘fly on the wall’ piece according to Contact music, so there is sure to be no bias in this whatsoever.
Speaking of the doco, Kesha explained, “You might have heard my voice on the radio, seen me onstage or in a music video, but that’s only a part of the story. With this documentary series I’m revealing a more complete picture of what my life is really like. It’s not all glamorous, but it’s all real. I want you to come on a whirlwind journey with an all-access pass to My Crazy Beautiful Life.”
The series will start in the US Saturday, 13th April, but after Katy Perry‘s film, the world may have had enough of this sort of thing for all of our collective lifetimes. But looking back at Kesha’s career, it’s no surprise that she’s comfortable with Perry doing all the heavy lifting.
The show will air in MTV, of course.
- Ke$ha Claims Her Boobs Literally Write Her Songs For Her
- The Ke$ha-Flaming Lips Collab Album Isn’t Happening
- Ke$ha Thinks Her Urine Tastes “Pretty Gross”
- New Ke$ha Single ‘Supernatural’ Inspired After Sexual Encounter With A Ghost…
- Ben Folds And Wayne Coyne Working Together On New Ke$ha Album
- Ke$ha Vowing To ‘Resurrect Rock’ With Iggy Pop