Kiss and Motley Crue‘s heavily rumoured Australian tour in early 2013 may be happening later than expected.
A post on a tour fanpage – citing ‘Brett Bartlett’ as the source – indicates the heavy rock titans’ joint tour will now be happening in March, not January as has been predicted all along.
The post read:
Oh…Aussie KISS fans, if you don’t already know KISS WILL be touring in March….pushed back from January….KISS & Doc were openly talking about it on the Kruise!! Get ready to rock!!
Any more accurate details of the tour are certain to be appreciated by the hordes of Kiss fans around the country. Check out the status here.
Rumours of the Kiss and Motley Crue tour first surfaced in September when Motley drummer Tommy Lee mentioned on his Facebook page that he had “a little break till Jan 2013 then off to Australia with Kiss n Motley”. As each day goes by with no official confirmation, the close proximity of January puts the dates more in doubt. So a move to March seems sensible.
Fans on the KISS Army Australia forum are speculating that the tour could include an appearance at Adelaide’s Clipsal 500 V8 Supercars Race, which also takes place in March. The live music lineup for the weekend of racing is set to be announced around midday on Friday.
Music Feeds will let you know of the dates once the tour is 100 per cent confirmed!
- Gene Simmons Blasts “Dishonest” Rockers Using Backing Tracks
- Mötley Crüe Add New Show To Final Australian Tour
- Kiss Announce 2015 Australian Tour
- Alice Cooper Declares Jet “One Of The Last Great Rock And Roll Bands”
- Mötley Crüe Announce Australian Tour Dates With Alice Cooper
- Looks Like Mötley Crüe & Alice Cooper’s Australian Tour Dates Have Leaked