Aussie fans will have one last opportunity to lose their shit in front of their beloved Kyuss Lives. The legendary iconic outfit has had somewhat of a rough 12 months, and have chosen Soundwave 2013 and the subsequent sideshows as some of their last performances under the moniker.
It’s no secret just how much love we have for this band. When they last toured Down Under, fans snapped up every available ticket on the market, and their shows this year are sure to be no different. If it’s any consolation to the grieving masses, the spirit of Kyuss will live on via Vista Chino, with frontman John Garcia adamant that they will still perform Kyuss material.
Red Fang are a very welcome addition to the lineup. A band on a mission, Red Fang reel you in with their addictive hooks and catchy-as-fuck melodies, and they hold you there with their unique brand of humour and onstage shenanigans.
Wednesday, 27th February
The Metro, Sydney – All Ages
- Dave Lombardo No Longer Focusing On Slayer
- Warped Tour Australia 2013 – Line-Up Rumours Begin + All The Latest Info
- Metallica Reunite Infectious Grooves For Orion Music + More Festival
- Victoria Police Seek Power To Deny Drug Offenders Entry To Music Festivals
- Soundwave 2014 Line-up, Rumours And Info