Lady Gaga has been laying down vocal tracks for her new album in the nude, according to a source close to the singer.
Gaga has been busy recording her third album – currently titled ARTPOP – for a release in early 2013, and has reportedly taken to singing naked in the studio because it makes her voice sound stronger.
An insider told UK paper The Sun that Gaga has found she’s able to deliver some better-than-expected vocal performances while she’s baring all in the vocal booth.
“Gaga has really taken to the idea of naked recording. She has been recording vocals while she’s been completely starkers. She thinks it makes her voice sound better.”
ARTPOP will be Gaga’s third studio album and the follow-up to her 2010 album Born This Way.
After visiting our shores back in June and July, Gaga is currently touring her Born This Way Ball around Europe – supported by reformed glam rock stars The Darkness.
- Fake Justin Bieber Promoter Sentenced To Prison
- Lady Gaga Claims Pic Of Metallica Crowd Is Her Own Audience
- Gaga’s Leaked R.Kelly, Terry Richardson Video “An Ad For Rape”
- Lady Gaga Adds New ‘artRAVE’ Australian Tour Dates
- Misheard Lyrics Study Says You’re Not The Only One Who Can’t Understand Ozzy
- Petition Demands Lady Gaga Stop “Glamourising Bulimia”