There’s news out there that you know isn’t true, and that you hope isn’t true; this unfortunately is the latter. Reports have come in that Randy Blythe, Lamb of God vocalist and all-round rare human has been booked for manslaughter moments before going on stage in Prague.
The incident is said to have happened during a Lamb of God show in the city back in May 24, 2010. As
Blythe is known for being a habitually good bloke; if you’ve ever seen him live in action or even in interviews, he is always charming and quick-witted, even curating a Twitter account under his name that was one of the most prolific in the music industry, until haters got the better of it, causing him to deactivate his account.
Metal Insider reported that when asked for comment, Adrenaline PR, the band’s publicity team, replied that Blythe was “wrongfully accused”, and that “lawyers are dealing with it, and we expect him to be fully exonerated”. Let’s hope that’s true! Whilst LOG isn’t JUST Blythe, he’s a serious 70% of the band and the entire industry will feel his absence.
- Megadeth Reveals Lamb Of God’s Chris Adler Will Drum On Their New Album
- Has The Identity Of Megadeth’s New Drummer Been Revealed?
- How Randy Blythe Made A Metal Lullaby In Melbourne With Sydonia’s Sam Haycroft
- Lamb Of God, Killer Be Killed – Sydney, Metro Theatre 26/02/15
- Review: Soundwave 2015, Melbourne – Pummelling Metal & Heartfelt Pop Punk For Young And Old
- Lamb Of God, Killer Be Killed Sidewaves Announced