There’s news out there that you know isn’t true, and that you hope isn’t true; this unfortunately is the latter. Reports have come in that Randy Blythe, Lamb of God vocalist and all-round rare human has been booked for manslaughter moments before going on stage in Prague.
The incident is said to have happened during a Lamb of God show in the city back in May 24, 2010. As
Blythe is known for being a habitually good bloke; if you’ve ever seen him live in action or even in interviews, he is always charming and quick-witted, even curating a Twitter account under his name that was one of the most prolific in the music industry, until haters got the better of it, causing him to deactivate his account.
Metal Insider reported that when asked for comment, Adrenaline PR, the band’s publicity team, replied that Blythe was “wrongfully accused”, and that “lawyers are dealing with it, and we expect him to be fully exonerated”. Let’s hope that’s true! Whilst LOG isn’t JUST Blythe, he’s a serious 70% of the band and the entire industry will feel his absence.
- Lamb Of God’s Randy Blythe Wants You To Know He Just Burnt His Dick
- Lamb Of God, Meshuggah – Festival Hall, Melbourne 22/09/13
- Lamb Of God Facing Ban From Malaysia For Being ‘Satanic’
- Lamb Of God Frontman Randy Blythe Releases Film About Manslaughter Trial
- Lamb Of God’s Randy Blythe To Release Manslaughter Trial Memoir
- Lamb of God And Meshuggah Announce Australian Tour, September 2013