The Oasis saga continues now with Liam Gallagher claiming that he wouldn’t say ‘never’ to Oasis reforming, but at the moment ‘No fucking chance’.
Gallagher, now playing with his new band Beady Eye (Which has the Ex-Oasis members minus his brother Noel) claimed a few weeks ago that Oasis would never reform, and that his new band was not a “stopgap”
But speaking to thequietus.com he wouldn’t totally rule out a reunion… but at this point in time it would be unlikely. Adding that “It wouldn’t be for money, mate … It would be for the people and the music and not for fucking money.”
Beady Eye’s new Album ‘Different Gear, Still Speeding’ is out now.
- Pulp Top BBC’s ‘Greatest Britpop Anthems’ Poll
- Liam Gallagher Says “Don’t Buy Into ‘Definitely Maybe’ Reissue”
- Oasis Set To Release ‘Definitely Maybe’ Remastered
- Oasis Reunion Rumours Revived By Mysterious Video
- Big Day Out 2014 – Flemington Racecourse, Melbourne 24/01/14