The Oasis saga continues now with Liam Gallagher claiming that he wouldn’t say ‘never’ to Oasis reforming, but at the moment ‘No fucking chance’.
Gallagher, now playing with his new band Beady Eye (Which has the Ex-Oasis members minus his brother Noel) claimed a few weeks ago that Oasis would never reform, and that his new band was not a “stopgap”
But speaking to thequietus.com he wouldn’t totally rule out a reunion… but at this point in time it would be unlikely. Adding that “It wouldn’t be for money, mate … It would be for the people and the music and not for fucking money.”
Beady Eye’s new Album ‘Different Gear, Still Speeding’ is out now.
- Metallica’s Lars Ulrich Outs Himself As A Lifelong Oasis Fan
- Emily Eavis Comments On Oasis’ Glastonbury Fate
- Bookies Close Betting On Oasis, The Libertines Glastonbury 2014 Reunions
- Pulp Top BBC’s ‘Greatest Britpop Anthems’ Poll
- Liam Gallagher Says “Don’t Buy Into ‘Definitely Maybe’ Reissue”
- Oasis Set To Release ‘Definitely Maybe’ Remastered