The Oasis saga continues now with Liam Gallagher claiming that he wouldn’t say ‘never’ to Oasis reforming, but at the moment ‘No fucking chance’.
Gallagher, now playing with his new band Beady Eye (Which has the Ex-Oasis members minus his brother Noel) claimed a few weeks ago that Oasis would never reform, and that his new band was not a “stopgap”
But speaking to thequietus.com he wouldn’t totally rule out a reunion… but at this point in time it would be unlikely. Adding that “It wouldn’t be for money, mate … It would be for the people and the music and not for fucking money.”
Beady Eye’s new Album ‘Different Gear, Still Speeding’ is out now.
- Noel Gallagher: “I’ll Watch DMA’s From Side Of Stage And Boo Them”
- Police Sneak Oasis Song Titles Into Statement About Stolen Oasis Painting
- Liam Gallagher’s Beady Eye “Are No Longer”
- Metallica’s Lars Ulrich Outs Himself As A Lifelong Oasis Fan
- Emily Eavis Comments On Oasis’ Glastonbury Fate
- Bookies Close Betting On Oasis, The Libertines Glastonbury 2014 Reunions