Ever dreamed of Lil’ Wayne turning into a dinosaur? Well, your fantasy could be about to come true.
ScreenCrush is reporting that the rapper is set to voice one of the main characters in Pixar’s new animated film, The Good Dinosaur, which will be released in May 2014.
The film is reportedly about dinosaurs and humans inhabiting the world together, and focuses on a little boy and his pet brontosaurus.
A cast list is making its way around the internet, with reports that Wayne will join the likes of Joan Rivers, Jason Alexander and John Ratzenberger lending their talents to the film. The Good Dinosaur is to be directed by Bob Peterson and Peter Sohn, who were the guys behind Pixar’s 2009 hit Up!
ScreenCrush reckon Dee Bradley Baker is rumoured to be providing the dinosaur voice, and it’s pretty unlikely Weezy will play the little boy character. So, it’ll be interesting to see just what type of a character he plays if he’s involved with the film.
Lil’ Wayne said in November he would make two more records, then quit the music industry – so maybe this is the first sign of where he’s heading next?
- Dr Dre Surpasses Diddy To Become The Richest Star In Hip-Hop
- Lil Wayne Launches Sports Agency, Signs Cristiano Ronaldo
- Eminem Explains Why He Felt Threatened By Kanye West
- Dave Chappelle Tackles Kanye And Lil Wayne In Chicago Comeback Show
- Papoose Makes Unscheduled Appearance On Stage At Summer Jam
- Drake’s Dad Leaks Album Tracklist Showing Collabs With Jay-Z, Justin Timberlake & Frank Ocean