UK singer-songwriter Jessie Ware has unveiled a brand-new single titled Imagine It Was Us and NME reports that Ware will be releasing the track as a single in May, to appear on the upcoming Gold Edition of her debut album, Devotion.
The repackage, due out 15th April, will feature 4 brand-new tracks, including a reworked version of her 2012 hit single Wildest Moment and a remix done by rap star come fashion icon A$AP Rocky. The rapper previously confessed to the BBC how much admiration he has for Ware’s work, and also confirmed a future collaboration:
“I knew about her since last summer. I’m working with her, I’m going to work with her. I want to bad… I don’t care about her being a star, I just think she has a beautiful voice and a lot of talent. I haven’t got the chance or honour to meet her yet – I just love her art.”
Ware was in the country earlier this year as part of Laneway Festival where Music Feeds was able to catch up with her during the Sydney leg. You can watch that interview and listen to the new track below.
Listen: Jessie Ware – Imagine It Was Us
Watch: Jessie Ware – Laneway Festival 2013 interview
- Musicians React To The Death Of A$AP Mob Founder A$AP Yams
- 12 Moments Crowd Participation Turned Ugly
- Origin NYE Rafter-Fall Video Surfaces Online
- A$AP Rocky Dodges Assault Charges For Allegedly Slapping Female Fan
- Field Day 2014 Lineup Announced
- Beachlife Festival Will Come To Surfers Paradise In January 2014