The final track for New God Flow, taken from Kanye West and his posse of G.O.O.D music proteges’ new album Cruel Summer, has been posted online. The track finds Yeezy and Pusha T now joined by Wu-Tang’s Ghostface Killah, adding his own flavour to the track, with curious lines such as ‘deadly fumes when I enter room’ and ‘shine a light on my wallabies’.
With only a few days left until the official release of the album, it looks like it’s coming together nicely. Another track Clique featuring Kanye’s partner in crime Jay-Z along with Big Sean has also been released. Despite what you think of him, it shows that West can be a magician in the studio, and can really bring together a good track when he gets a good collaboration going.
Other guests to feature on the album include R. Kelly – who duets with West on the album’s opener To the World, and John Legend – who appears on Bliss alongside Teyana Taylor.
- Is Kanye West’s New Track ‘Black Skinhead’ His Daft Punk Collaboration?
- Kanye West Announces New Album ‘Yeezus’; Performs 2 Tracks On ‘SNL’
- Kanye West Visually Premiering New Single Across The Globe Tonight Including Sydney
- Kanye West Performs New Material In New York, Denounces Celebrity Status Via Auto-Tune
- Kanye West Plotting New “3D Entertainment Experience” For The Common Man