Some unreleased songs from Lana Del Rey’s latest album Born To Die have appeared online, titled Paris, Puppy Love and Children of the Bad Revolution, all of which didn’t make the final cut on the album or even the deluxe reissue. Out of the three, the later one sounds the most like it could have made it in amongst the 12 picked for the final release.
Since Del Rey shot to stardom toward the end of last year, which then led to the inevitable mainstream album that was released in January, we’ve seen a number of unreleased tracks appearing online. Some seem to be Born To Die demos or B-sides from previous albums, while others have been tipped to appear on her next release.
Children Of The Bad Revolution
- Drake, The Black Keys Headline New York’s Governors Ball 2015
- Lana Del Rey Details “Noirish” Third Album, ‘Honeymoon’
- Marilyn Manson Explains His Role In Lana Del Rey ‘Rape’ Video
- Hear Two New Lana Del Rey Tracks From Tim Burton’s ‘Big Eyes’
- Hear A Preview Of Lana Del Rey’s New Song ‘Big Eyes’
- Marilyn Manson Denies Involvement In Leaked Lana Del Rey ‘Rape’ Video