Some unreleased songs from Lana Del Rey’s latest album Born To Die have appeared online, titled Paris, Puppy Love and Children of the Bad Revolution, all of which didn’t make the final cut on the album or even the deluxe reissue. Out of the three, the later one sounds the most like it could have made it in amongst the 12 picked for the final release.
Since Del Rey shot to stardom toward the end of last year, which then led to the inevitable mainstream album that was released in January, we’ve seen a number of unreleased tracks appearing online. Some seem to be Born To Die demos or B-sides from previous albums, while others have been tipped to appear on her next release.
Children Of The Bad Revolution
- #Lana Del Rey
- The 8 Weirdest Bits From Lana Del Rey’s NSFW Short Film ‘Tropico’
- Lana Del Rey Unveils New NSFW ‘Tropico’ Trailer
- Lana Del Rey Shares Trailer For Upcoming Short-Film ‘Tropico’
- Lana Del Rey Mopes About Second Album: “I Don’t Really Hear A Next One”
- New Lana Del Rey Leak ‘Baby Blue Love’ Surfaces Online