Some unreleased songs from Lana Del Rey’s latest album Born To Die have appeared online, titled Paris, Puppy Love and Children of the Bad Revolution, all of which didn’t make the final cut on the album or even the deluxe reissue. Out of the three, the later one sounds the most like it could have made it in amongst the 12 picked for the final release.
Since Del Rey shot to stardom toward the end of last year, which then led to the inevitable mainstream album that was released in January, we’ve seen a number of unreleased tracks appearing online. Some seem to be Born To Die demos or B-sides from previous albums, while others have been tipped to appear on her next release.
Children Of The Bad Revolution
- Eminem, Beck, Outkast & More to Headline 2014 Austin City Limits
- Lana Del Rey’s ‘Tropico’ Team Sued By Photographer Over Slashing
- Lana Del Rey Unveils First ‘Ultraviolence’ Single, ‘West Coast’
- Lana Del Rey Debuts New Single ‘West Coast’ At Coachella
- Lana Del Rey Teams Up With The Black Keys’ Dan Auerbach For ‘Ultraviolence’