The untouchable 3D from Massive Attack and the impossibly hot Scarlett Johansson have joined forces to revamp and release a dank and dark version of George Gershwin’s Summertime
Regardless, the results are still intoxicating and the track is set to feature on the soundtrack of new film Days Of Grace.
Listen: 3D + Scarlett Johansson Cover George Gershwin – Summertime
- Thom Yorke And Massive Attack’s 3D Collaborate On Tax Documentary Soundtrack
- The Avalanches Preview New Contribution To ‘King Kong’ Musical Soundtrack
- Massive Attack Announce First Show In Three Years At Manchester International Festival
- Massive Attack to Re-Release Debut Record ‘Blue Lines’
- Massive Attack’s 3D And Tricky Recording In Paris