Having made their maiden voyage to Australia for this year’s Soundwave Festival, pop punk band Living With Lions will be leaving with a good impression.
Fresh from the stage and chatting with Music Feeds, the lads explain to us what Soundwave is like for an artist – something akin to summer camp, as it turns out. Many of the bands on the bill have already toured with Living With Lions and they list Polar Bear Club, Such Gold, The Wonder Years and even Linkin Park as bands they’ve previously hung out with.
Bill told us that he got a chance to catch up with Corey Taylor, but we aren’t so sure his story checks out. But, yeah – we can all hope, can’t we?
Stay tuned for the full interview – up soon!
Watch: Living With Lions – “Soundwave Is Totally Like Summer Camp For Bands”
- Blink-182 Considered Ditching Travis Barker After Soundwave No-Show
- Sleeping With Sirens Part Ways With Guitarist Jesse Lawson
- Sylosis Members Hospitalised Following RV Crash, Cancel Remaining Shows
- Bring Me The Horizon Release Music Video For New Single ‘Can You Feel My Heart’
- Sharks Abruptly Announce Their Break-Up, Effective Immediately
- Dave Lombardo No Longer Focusing On Slayer