Looks like LMFAO‘s absence from party rockin’ is going to continue for a bit longer – RedFoo has announced that he’s going to make a tilt to play at this year’s US Open tennis in August.
Tennis World reports that RedFoo has put his name down for the USTA Northern California Sectional Qualifying Tournament, which will take place from June 18-23.
If he wins there, he’ll get the chance to take part in the National play-offs, which provide a chance for someone to earn a wild card into the qualifying draw at the US Open.
News.com.au reports that RedFoo has entered under his given name – Stefan Gordy – and will play singles and mixed doubles with 17-year-old Ayaka Okuno, who he is currently coaching.
RedFoo – who is currently dating former World No.1 Victoria Azarenka – stole the show at this year’s Australian Open as Azarenka’s man-bag during her successful title defence in Melbourne in January.
Watch a video below of RedFoo gatecrashing an exhibition match between Azarenka and Serena Williams earlier this year. Judging by his performance here, maybe a charity mixed doubles match might be more fitting?
- Redfoo Has Apologised For All The Times He Ever Offended Anyone
- The Stiffys Just Made Redfoo’s ‘Literally I Can’t’ Infinitely Better
- Miley-Headlined iHeartRadio Australia Music Festival Cancelled
- Won’t You Join Miley And Redfoo At Australia’s Newest Pop Festival?
- Redfoo Injured In Glassing At Sydney Hotel
- Rick Ross Sues LMFAO For Copyright Infringement