A clothing store Liam Gallagher owns in Manchester has been trashed during the London riots. The store named ‘Pretty Green’, which only opened in December last year, had its windows smashed and everything was stolen.
To make things even worse for Liam, Sky News described the Beady Eye frontman as a “former rock singer”.
@PoshKatt (who posted the photo above) said: Liam Gallagher’s Pretty Green store, King Street … there was a lot of blood in this store.
Yesterday a Sony building burnt down that was filled with inventory for a number indie bands including Young Guns, Darwin Deez, The XX, She & Him, Temper Trap, Lucky Soul, We Are Scientists and Drive-By Truckers.
- Liam Gallagher Says “Don’t Buy Into ‘Definitely Maybe’ Reissue”
- Big Day Out 2014 – Flemington Racecourse, Melbourne 24/01/14
- Beady Eye’s Chris Sharrock Talks Big Day Out And ‘BE’
- The Hives, Beady Eye, Deftones Big Day Out Sideshows Confirmed
- Noel And Liam Gallagher End Feud
- Big Day Out Refund Details Outlined