A clothing store Liam Gallagher owns in Manchester has been trashed during the London riots. The store named ‘Pretty Green’, which only opened in December last year, had its windows smashed and everything was stolen.
To make things even worse for Liam, Sky News described the Beady Eye frontman as a “former rock singer”.
@PoshKatt (who posted the photo above) said: Liam Gallagher’s Pretty Green store, King Street … there was a lot of blood in this store.
Yesterday a Sony building burnt down that was filled with inventory for a number indie bands including Young Guns, Darwin Deez, The XX, She & Him, Temper Trap, Lucky Soul, We Are Scientists and Drive-By Truckers.
- Big Day Out Refund Details Outlined
- Oasis Shoot Down ‘Definitely Maybe’ Anniversary Reunion Rumours
- Noel And Liam Gallagher Say ‘Definitely Maybe’ To 2014 Oasis Reunion
- Oasis 2014 Reunion: “It Definitely Won’t Happen”, Says Noel Gallagher
- Liam Gallagher In Battle Of Lawsuits Over Music Journo “Love Child”