Off the back of their performance at UK’s Great Escape Festival 2013, Made In Japan have revealed the first sample of their forthcoming sophomore album. A tasty ditty by the name of Follow The Fool has been made available to the world and is sure to have you itching for the full release.
The track will eventually find its way onto the 2nd full-length from the band, Tame All Those Thoughts, which is locked in for a November release. The record is sure to document the next phase for the band’s rousing dream pop adventure, littered with sonic bliss. To label Follow The Fool as simply a single would be a gross understatement. Coming in at 8 and a half minutes long, it’s more of an epic journey through a richly layered soundscape.
The band have progressed at a meteoric pace since the release of their debut 2012 effort Sights And Sounds, which is evident about 5 seconds into the track. You’ll have the opportunity to experience Follow The Fool live when they officially launch it in Sydney.
Listen: Made In Japan – Follow The Fool
Made In Japan Follow The Fool Single Launch
Friday, 19th July
Brighton Up Bar, Sydney
- #Made In Japan
- EXCLUSIVE: Stream Made In Japan’s New Album ‘Tame All Those Thoughts’ In Full
- Made In Japan Announce ‘Tame All Those Thoughts’ Album Launch Shows
- Sunday Stream Sessions: Made In Japan, Jacob Sgouros, Hunting Eden Live At Music Feeds Studio
- Van She, Made in Japan + Swimwear, Beach Road Hotel – 25/04/2012
- Made In Japan – Layered Pop And Shoegazy Vibes