During a recent performance in Turkey, superstar Madonna has shown just how far she’s willing to go to remain popular. She recently tried to show she was still ‘hip’ after referencing the party drug MDMA while on stage with Avacii at this year’s Ultra Festival, then proved she was still ‘with it’ by taking on visionary producer DeadMau5 via Twitter.
Now she has taken it to a whole new level, exposing a nipple to the crowd before showing off a fake tattoo, reading ‘No Fear’. The stunt was obviously not a wardrobe malfunction like we’ve seen in the past; this was a choreographed move, probably with the intent of connecting with Generation Y.
The nip-slip occurred during a strip tease she was performing on stage (I’m not sure whether that makes it better or worse). The crowd roared with support of the 53-year-old, who really demonstrated how she doesn’t care who she offends, she’s just going to be real.
Madge has pulled some shockers during her time on stage for the MDNA World Tour, which will be stopping off in Australia soon, including projecting an image of a French politician with a Swastika on his head, while playing Tel Aviv, Israel (That was clearly a well-thought out idea) resulting in potential law suits, according to Contact Music .
She must not have many options left to remain buzzworthy if she’s at the stage where taking off her clothes is how she gets attention, but when more musicians go into retirement, Madge goes on world tour.
- Madonna’s Manager Denies Ariel Pink Is Working On Her New Album
- Madonna Working With Disclosure?
- Rolling Stones Top Billboard’s Highest Grossing Live Acts List
- Booking Your Favourite Band Isn’t As Expensive As You Thought
- Bieber, Madonna And J. Law “Lookalike” Band The Plastics Will Take A Dump On Your Soul
- Misheard Lyrics Study Says You’re Not The Only One Who Can’t Understand Ozzy