Our favourite Satanic priest, Marilyn Manson, has once again been accused of causing violence. This time, Manson, along with Nine Inch Nails, have been accused of sending messages through their music to encourage an El Paso woman to burn down her father’s house.
The El Paso Times reports The woman broke into her own father’s house while he was battling an illness and set fire to a mattress, which caused a high amount of damage.
No one was injured in the blaze.
This is not the first time Manson has been accused of influencing crime. In 1999 he was blamed for inciting the Columbine massacre. When asked for her reasoning, the woman told police that she was “angry at her mom and dad for trying to kill her on Christmas Day, that they had planned to sodomize her and chop her up with the help of a neighbor,”
Manson will be out here on the Soundwave 2012 line-up, let’s just hope that he doesn’t involve flammable mattresses in his stage show.
- Marilyn Manson, Apocalyptica, Deathstars Sidewaves Announced
- Review: Marilyn Manson – The Pale Emperor
- Hear Marilyn Manson’s New Track ‘Cupid Carries a Gun’
- Watch Marilyn Manson’s New ‘Deep Six’ Video
- Hear Marilyn Manson’s New Track ‘Deep Six’
- Marilyn Manson Explains His Role In Lana Del Rey ‘Rape’ Video