Shock rocker Marilyn Manson is threatening to sue 29-year-old Seraphim Ward over false accusations that he asked her to marry him last year.
According to The Huffington Post, several media outlets reported that the This Is the New Shit singer and Ward – a self-proclaimed “rock vixen and independent horror occult filmmaker” – were engaged, before issuing corrections. Manson’s people claim that they never confirmed an engagement in the first place, and the rumours were only spread by Ward as a cheap publicity stunt.
His lawyers have sent a letter to Ward, demanding she offer a public apology and clarify that Manson never had any association with her, romantic or otherwise. Ward is also accused of labelling Manson “a racist Nazi sympathizer”.
TMZ has got hold of a copy of the letter, with Manson’s lawyers declaring they will sue Ward “til it hurts” if they don’t follow through with their requests.
Manson has been previously engaged on two occasions to Rose McGowan and Evan Rachel Wood respectively. He was also previously married to Dita Von Teese for just over a year, filing for divorce in early 2007.
- Marilyn Manson Denies Involvement In Leaked Lana Del Rey ‘Rape’ Video
- Marilyn Manson Details New Album ‘The Pale Emperor’
- Die Antwoord Draft Big Names For ‘Ugly Boy’ Video
- Watch Johnny Depp, Die Antwoord’s Ninja & Marilyn Manson Smash ‘The Beautiful People’
- Marilyn Manson Shares Scuzzy New Song ‘Third Day Of A Seven Day Binge’
- Marilyn Manson Confirms New Album “Prepared For Landing”