Shock rocker Marilyn Manson is threatening to sue 29-year-old Seraphim Ward over false accusations that he asked her to marry him last year.
According to The Huffington Post, several media outlets reported that the This Is the New Shit singer and Ward – a self-proclaimed “rock vixen and independent horror occult filmmaker” – were engaged, before issuing corrections. Manson’s people claim that they never confirmed an engagement in the first place, and the rumours were only spread by Ward as a cheap publicity stunt.
His lawyers have sent a letter to Ward, demanding she offer a public apology and clarify that Manson never had any association with her, romantic or otherwise. Ward is also accused of labelling Manson “a racist Nazi sympathizer”.
TMZ has got hold of a copy of the letter, with Manson’s lawyers declaring they will sue Ward “til it hurts” if they don’t follow through with their requests.
Manson has been previously engaged on two occasions to Rose McGowan and Evan Rachel Wood respectively. He was also previously married to Dita Von Teese for just over a year, filing for divorce in early 2007.
- Marilyn Manson, Apocalyptica, Deathstars Sidewaves Announced
- Review: Marilyn Manson – The Pale Emperor
- Hear Marilyn Manson’s New Track ‘Cupid Carries a Gun’
- Watch Marilyn Manson’s New ‘Deep Six’ Video
- Hear Marilyn Manson’s New Track ‘Deep Six’
- Marilyn Manson Explains His Role In Lana Del Rey ‘Rape’ Video