Matt & Kim are the latest act from Groovin’ The Moo 2013 to announce their own headlining gigs. The New York duo of Matt Johnson and Kim Schifino have built themselves a loyal fan base behind their likeable pop rock ditties.
Last year, Matt & Kim released their fourth studio album, Lightning, which has thus far spawned singles Now and Let’s Go. Noted for their infectious songs and sense of humour, as seen in the music video for 2010 single Cameras, Matt & Kim gigs will undoubtably be a ton of fun.
As far as GTM 2013 is concerned, Matt & Kim will be performing with the likes of Alison Wonderland, The Bronx, The Kooks, The Temper Trap, Midnight Juggernauts and Flume. You can check out Groovin’ The Moo’s 2013 full lineup here.
Tickets go on sale Wednesday, 13th February.
Matt and Kim – Australian Tour Dates
Wednesday, 1st May
Oxford Art Factory, Sydney
Friday, 3rd May
Northcote Social Club, Melbourne
Thursday, 9th May
The Zoo, Brisbane
- New Festival The Plot Launched By Groovin The Moo Organisers
- Groovin The Moo 2014 Locks In Dates Plus South Australian Debut
- Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros Confirm Tour Next Year, Headed For Groovin The Moo 2014?
- Groovin The Moo To Come To Dubbo?
- Urthboy Drops Out Of Groovin The Moo Bunbury, Replaced By Allday
- Groovin The Moo Townsville – Townsville Cricket Grounds, 05/05/13