Obviously, whenever a fan attends a concert there will be that one song that doesn’t get played. Most punters just cop it on the chin and enjoy the concert anyway and go home happy. That’s definitely not the thought process some Mexicans had after they watched the band Los Ciclones del Arroyo, who were performing at a party earlier this week.
The band, who were playing to a small audience, were asked to play a song but refused. Evidently the wrong decision; the singer of the band was kidnapped and shot in the leg as a result of their inability to throw the song into their set.
According to Borderlandbeat.com, a website that reports on the Mexican Drug Cartel War, “The trio refused to perform the song and the unidentified individuals took the 41-year-old singer away in an SUV, police said. The other musicians called police, filed a complaint and started searching for their bandmate. Leyva Beltran, who was beaten, tortured and shot in the leg with a large-caliber weapon, was dropped off at a hospital in Choix a few hours later.”
Surprisingly, this isn’t the first time a Mexican musician has been shot, with countless shootings occurring in the past few years.
- New Lana Del Rey Track ‘Queen Of Disaster’ Leaks
- Will Ferrell And Company Drop ‘Anchorman 2′ Trailer
- Stone Temple Pilots Tempt Lawsuit With Chester Bennington Vocals
- Romanthony, House Producer And Voice Of Daft Punk’s ‘One More Time’ Dies
- Kanye West Announces New Album ‘Yeezus’; Performs 2 Tracks On ‘SNL’