The cats behind Harvest Festival have announced the one and only sideshow Mike Patton’s Mondo Cane will be performing while in town. Melbourne will be the city fortunate enough to witness them in a headlining slot.
This is one of his most ambitious projects yet. Mike Patton has earned a rep of master of all trades, with his fingerprints on many important and influential acts such as Mr. Bungle, Faith No More, Tomahawk, Fantomas and Peeping Tom. What makes Mondo Cane a remarkable concept are the Italian lyrics.
Patton uses the project as a platform to tip his hat to many singers who have impacted on his life. His unmistakable voice along with swelling choirs and climatic orchestral work is combined with Italian culture. When it all comes together it’s something you don’t want to miss. With the only show outside of Harvest taking place at Melbourne’s Regent Theatre, you have to remember we are a landlocked country: walking/running to the show is always an option.
Monday, 12 November
Regent Theatre, Melbourne 18+
- Austin Psych Fest To Come To Melbourne In 2013
- Harvest Festival Brisbane Evacuated Due To Dangerous Thunderstorms
- Harvest Festival 2012 Sydney – Live Updates
- Harvest Festival 2012 Sydney: Timetables + Transport Information
- Beirut Forced To Cancel Remaining Harvest Shows On Account Of Illness