Well, how do you like that, Western Oz brothers and sisters? Though your state is often neglected when it comes to big international tours, good guys Muse have revealed that not only will they be playing Perth, but the whole Australian tour will be debuting there.
The news has come straight from the horse’s mouth – Matt Bellamy himself. Though he can’t be 100% sure, he “thinks” that the tour will kick off Saturday, 30th November and will continue for the “whole of December”, which is a massive trek, but surely Bellamy, who broke the update in response to a fan’s tweet, knows what’s up with his band.
This Muse Australian tour has been the bane of many music journalists’ lives. First, it was slated for 2014, then they brought it back to early 2013. We can pretty much cancel out the latter, though end of 2013 is a happy medium between the two. It will now be our turn to look on in awe at their spectacular live performance that goes hand in hand with their new album The 2nd Law. Up until now we’ve just been living vicariously through Muse fans from pretty much every other country.
But hey, let’s still be thankful. Especially you, Perth.
@kate_storm_grlStarting Nov 30 (I think) in Perth.Whole of December.
— Matt Bellamy (@MattBellamy) March 13, 2013
- Here’s Everything We Know About Muse’s New Album
- Is This Our First Hint At Who’s Playing Splendour 2015?
- Muse In The Studio With AC/DC Producer For New Album
- Muse Share Images And Video From New Album Sessions
- Muse’s Dom Howard: “Seven Day Countdown To Album Number Seven”
- New Muse Album Will Deal With World War III And More