Well, how do you like that, Western Oz brothers and sisters? Though your state is often neglected when it comes to big international tours, good guys Muse have revealed that not only will they be playing Perth, but the whole Australian tour will be debuting there.
The news has come straight from the horse’s mouth – Matt Bellamy himself. Though he can’t be 100% sure, he “thinks” that the tour will kick off Saturday, 30th November and will continue for the “whole of December”, which is a massive trek, but surely Bellamy, who broke the update in response to a fan’s tweet, knows what’s up with his band.
This Muse Australian tour has been the bane of many music journalists’ lives. First, it was slated for 2014, then they brought it back to early 2013. We can pretty much cancel out the latter, though end of 2013 is a happy medium between the two. It will now be our turn to look on in awe at their spectacular live performance that goes hand in hand with their new album The 2nd Law. Up until now we’ve just been living vicariously through Muse fans from pretty much every other country.
But hey, let’s still be thankful. Especially you, Perth.
@kate_storm_grlStarting Nov 30 (I think) in Perth.Whole of December.
— Matt Bellamy (@MattBellamy) March 13, 2013
- Are Muse Releasing New Music For The ‘World War Z’ Soundtrack?
- WATCH: Muse Hit The Big Red Button In New Video ‘Panic Station’
- Rock In Rio 2013′s Insane Line-Up Released – Huge Metal Offerings & Australia Represents!
- Watch: Muse Reveal ‘Animal’ Music Video Competition Winner
- Muse Drop Australian Tour Bombshell Via Twitter