Jump on the bandwagon! Become a paid-up Music Victoria member today to do your bit to support the Victorian music scene and you will automatically go in the running to win some amazing money-can’t-buy prizes, which include:
- Coffee and biscotti with Henry Wagons
- Professional development with highly respected industry figures like Jen Cloher, Michael Parisi (Michael Parisi Management) and Karen Conrad (Karen Conrad Publicity)
- A Toff In Town membership
- Double passes to the legendary Blues Train, upcoming Frontier Touring shows, and your choice of gigs at the Northcote Social Club and The Corner Hotel
- Books, CDs and much, much more
Music Victoria represents the Victorian contemporary music industry across all genres. As a not-for-profit contemporary music industry peak body for Victoria, Music Victoria is an independent, non-partisan and non-government association that is behind recent breakthroughs such as removing the link between violence and live music; negotiations between Virgin and Qantas to accommodate touring musicians with better baggage allowances; and creating the ‘Live at the G’ project, which gave some of Victoria’s most promising bands a chance to gain mass exposure at AFL matches.
Your Music Victoria membership also earns you the ticket to attend the membership drive wrap party at The Corner Hotel on Monday April 30th (open to all over-18 members). Featuring special acoustic performances by artists including former ARIA Best Male Artist Dan Sultan and with complimentary drinks and nibbles, it will be a great opportunity to rub shoulders with key industry figures and fellow Music Victoria members.
To help Music Victoria continue their great work, we’re putting out a call to all Victorians – whether you’re a music fan, musician, venue, industry or student – to show your support during the first-ever Music Victoria Membership Drive between April 16th and 30th.
Membership starts at $22 for students, to the newly introduced $550 Gold Membership.