Nick Oliveri is currently on tour with Kyuss lives and in a recent interview with ugo.com he spoke about his relationship with his former band mate Josh homme.
Although the two are on good terms and Nick evens speaks about recording in Josh’s home studio, Josh apparently turned him down when he offered to get on the stage at a recent gig in hometown L.A
NICK OLIVERI: I was down there and I mentioned to them, “Why don’t I come up and do ‘Millionaire’ or something, and sing it and not play bass?” He was like, “Nah, I don’t think that’s a good idea yet.”
Oliveri is on tour in the UK as part of a reformed Kyuss, who are playing without original member Homme under the name Kyuss Lives!.
- Trent Reznor & Josh Homme Appear On Triple J
- Sweethead Announce NIN-QOTSA After Party Shows
- Queens Of The Stone Age Tasmania Show Announced
- Trent Reznor Says NIN Fans Should Expect “A More Aggressive Show”
- Queens Of The Stone Age To Announce Tasmania Show Thursday