Nick Oliveri is currently on tour with Kyuss lives and in a recent interview with ugo.com he spoke about his relationship with his former band mate Josh homme.
Although the two are on good terms and Nick evens speaks about recording in Josh’s home studio, Josh apparently turned him down when he offered to get on the stage at a recent gig in hometown L.A
NICK OLIVERI: I was down there and I mentioned to them, “Why don’t I come up and do ‘Millionaire’ or something, and sing it and not play bass?” He was like, “Nah, I don’t think that’s a good idea yet.”
Oliveri is on tour in the UK as part of a reformed Kyuss, who are playing without original member Homme under the name Kyuss Lives!.
- Courtney Love’s Latest Backhand Swipe Goes To Queens Of The Stone Age
- Queens Of The Stone Age & Nick Oliveri Reunite Onstage
- Queens of the Stone Age Unveil Video For ‘Smooth Sailing’
- Josh Homme: “I’m Gonna Jump Right Back Into The New Eagles Of Death Metal Album”
- Nine Inch Nails, Queens Of The Stone Age – Melbourne, Rod Laver Arena 14/03/14