Nick Oliveri is currently on tour with Kyuss lives and in a recent interview with ugo.com he spoke about his relationship with his former band mate Josh homme.
Although the two are on good terms and Nick evens speaks about recording in Josh’s home studio, Josh apparently turned him down when he offered to get on the stage at a recent gig in hometown L.A
NICK OLIVERI: I was down there and I mentioned to them, “Why don’t I come up and do ‘Millionaire’ or something, and sing it and not play bass?” He was like, “Nah, I don’t think that’s a good idea yet.”
Oliveri is on tour in the UK as part of a reformed Kyuss, who are playing without original member Homme under the name Kyuss Lives!.
- Josh Homme’s Awkward First Meeting With Arctic Monkeys Crushed Any “Cool-Guy BS”
- Josh Homme: “There’s A Lot Of New Queens Of The Stone Age Songs”
- Watch Josh Homme Play Brand-New Song, ‘Villains Of Circumstance’
- How Much It’ll Really Cost You To Book Your Favourite Bands
- New Band Features Soundgarden, OFF! & Queens of the Stone Age Members
- 12 Moments Crowd Participation Turned Ugly