Nickelback must have been extremely bored in recent hours, as they have lashed out at hates on Twitter, encouraging them to chop their ears off and using what can only be described as shit attempts to defend themselves.
In retaliation to tweets from across the globe, Nickleback must have sought out the assistance of a 5-year-old child, as their responses, which I assume they believe are funny, remind me of my time in my primary school yard verbal arguments that were about as entertaining as watching paint dry. What makes it worse is now they are attempting to start a war by threatening to tour our great nation within coming months. Possible boycotts have come to mind since hearing this news, however a repeat of the events in Portugal in 2002 could be a bit of fun (if you’re not sure what happened in 2002 see below).
The tweets can only be a desperate and pathetic attempt to grab some attention to their band, as their music surely does not grab any positive attention. Still being quite unsure of what promoter would be stupid enough to bring the band to Australia, I am hoping that this is some kind of sick joke.
- Rolling Stone Readers’ Worst Acts Of The ’90s Include Creed, Hanson And…Nirvana?
- Chad Kroeger: “I Paid One Of Our Drum Techs To Stick His Penis In A Fan”
- Chicago Mayor Denies Accusations Of Liking Nickleback
- EXPOSED: Find Out Which Of Your Friends Likes Nickelback On Facebook
- Nickleback’s Chad Kroeger Collaborating With Avril Lavinge
- Nickelback Respond To Detroit Lions Petition